|Audrey's own Bohemian Rhapsody|
"Is this the real life or is it fantasy? Caught in a landslide, can't escape reality." - credit Queen.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Mixed Nuts:
- Although I think there was more to Audrey's song than we were allowed to see, it reminded me of "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.
- Mama, just shot a man ...
- Er, wait. That's not her song.
- Her theatrical dance and song had lyrics (paraphrasing here) like: "Is this my real life? James and Shelli stabbed me with a knife. Someone tell me if this is my life." She ended with a dramatic, "And ... scene!"
- If Zach was here, he'd call out "Froot Loop dingleberry!"
- The cameras cut and we only saw her peek out once again and then briefly mingle, coming out to shout "BB Takeover!"
- Then she went back to her self-imposed death/exile.
- In other news, Austin tried to start a movement against Jason, using his superfan status as a weapon against him.
- Jason told others that Austin too is a superfan.
- He also told them of Austin's girlfriend back home and the fact that, if Julia comes into the house for good, he'd want her out so he could have Liz more to himself. Plus, Julia and Liz would take each other to the end over him.
- Julia is not too keen on Austin anyway.
- Fuel for the fire.
- Actually, reading body language, I don't think Liz is all that into him, either.
- Austin might be working his way into being the next target.
- It looks like Clay, Shelli and Vanessa will set their sights on him.
- Too bad, so sad.
|Retelling the Audrey talk|
|I must rethink Austin|
|She isn't that into him|
|Austin has a girlfriend at home!|
|I'm not the only superfan|