|The most in he's been in the house|
Well, well, well. The twins are now guaranteed to be together in the house as Liz won the BotB and she/they are safe this week. Of course, the plan was for her and James to LOSE it, but no one told her that! James knew, but Liz apparently carried the comp. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
- The comp was another rather messy one with some kind of paint (or something) on the participants.
- Heh. Clay is not a happy camper. After all, he was supposed to win this!
- Vanessa thinks that James overacted too much and it was obvious he was trying to throw the comp.
- Vanessa and Shelli think they need to explain to Liz why the comp was planned to be thrown.
- Which, of course, is to blindslide Austin!
- What? Liz's true love?
- As they say, she isn't that into him.
- As a matter of fact, I think he's really starting to creep her out despite the fact they say she jumped into his arms after winning the comp.
- Liz complained to Vanessa that James didn't do anything in the comp and she had to drag him around.
- Well, maybe that's because he was trying to throw it following the plan in place that no one told Liz about.
- Vanessa and Shelli now think that Julia didn't clue Liz into the betrayal (willing to get rid of Julia) by Austin.
- They still want to go through with the original plan -- backdoor Austin.
- Austin, of course, thinks they want to backdoor Steve.
- Yeah, Steve is indeed the alternate plan.
- But he's not the main target this week.
- Austin, for some odd reason created in his own mind, thinks that several women in the house like or desire him.
- Um, no.
- The more Steve talks, the more I think Woody Allen without the sexually frustrated aspect. His voice, his mannerisms, his awkwardness, his analyzing his own behaviors to others.
- Heh. Johnny Mac told a worried Becky that she survived a train wreck; a veto comp should be easy.
- Heh. Austin kissed Liz and she threw him aside saying he was annoying and that it was a sneak attack.
- REMEMBER, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AT HOME.
- Others (Jason, Meg, etc.) are still complaining that Steve eavesdrops, spies on people and pops up (like Andy did).
- Steve told us that he's come to the realization that the game is not for him but that he will do the best he can.
- Yeah, a bit like Donny last year, he's having real issues fitting in with the others. Unlike Donny, he's really trying to fit it. Donny got to the point where he didn't even bother.
- They're all in bed, rather early for them, as I get this posted.
- The veto should be interesting.
|Things aren't going quite right|
|How di I get rid of him?|
|Jus' a country boy watchin' it all|
|I'll vote however Vanessa asks|