|Power moves in chess, not in BB|
- Vanessa feels bad about "taking away Jason's dreams."
- To me, that's the sad part about him going so early -- which I have no doubts he will this week.
- He's wanted to be in the house since he was ten years old. He has a dead-end job in a supermarket which he lost by going on the show and he lives in his mother's basement.
- Of course, if he were to win a half-million, he's one of the ones most likely to just blow through the money quickly, not spending any wisely (such as paying for education).
- It's sad.
- But, he knows the game. He should have been playing a bit more strategically.
- Meanwhile, Vanessa tried doing some damage control.
- Somehow, the blame for it all seems to be casting suspicion on Clay and Shelli.
- Jason is helping that along by telling his buddies that they won't even look at him and knew all along he was the plan.
- James is really, really ticked. He feels used.
- Vanessa keeps trying to tell everyone it wasn't just her decision, but it was indeed a last minute decision.
- Shelli tried to console Jason and tell him he should fight to stay.
- Jason, probably reading the cards better than Vanessa even, realizes that he has little chance to remain instead of Becky.
- I feel that way, too. It's kind of hopeless even though I'd rather watch Jason on the live feeds than Becky.
- Vanessa and Jackie talked about BB17 being flip-floppers and indecisive.
- You don't say!
- Oh, gosh. I don't think I can like Steve anymore. He was a Christine fan, even writing to her after the season.
- Ew! Ew!
- So, it looks like Jason should go this week and, if the power changes next week, it's likely Shelli (maybe Clay) will be a likely target.
- I'd still go for getting Austin out because he's creepy over Liz and, since the twins will both come in, he can go away.
|How will I rid myself from him in September?|
|Let me blame it all on Chelli|
|I'm not happy, not.|
|Earned more $ than in his real job|