|Now, if I stay ...|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Anxiety Acne:
- Jason packed his stuff up and is all but sure he's going to go home.
- Yet, Meg egged him on to keep trying.
- After all, if he goes, she loses her only real friend and confidante in the house.
- Poor Meg.
- Vanessa has applied for TAR and Survivor in addition to BB.
- Lots of childhood, hometown and such talk.
- Austin thinks Jason probably isn't liked all that much by America.
- Hmm. I think Jason is more popular with fans than Austin. Austin blew a lot of his possible game by acting like an idiot with the Liz no-mance.
- The fact that he doesn't realize it's a no-mance is making many of the fans mock him.
- Including me.
- Liz reaffirmed that she doesn't like Austin, this time to Steve.
- Austin and Jackie had a long talk and mended fences.
- Well, on the surface, the fences are mended. But it's like painting over rusted barbwire.
- It won't be long before the rust and barbs work their way through.
- Jason began his campaign, this time with even more gusto ... even saying he'd go after Jackie.
- Of course, Jackie has told him that she will vote to keep him.
- We'll see.
- I don't think Chelli is buying what he's selling.
- Despite his valiant efforts, I think Jason will be a goner tonight.
|I'm telling a story here!|
|Talk about boredom|
|Bowling for no dollars|
|What will happen?|
|At least I'm safe right now|
|Imagine if I stay ...|