|A table for two|
I so love a good kerfuffle. Here's what went down today inside that Big Brother House of a Panicking Judas:
- For the Power of Veto, it's John, Shelli and Liz playing with Vanessa, Clay and Becky. Jason hosted.
- Of course, the live feeds are always blocked for both the drawing of names and the comp itself.
- Vanessa had to pick three people (not four this week) for Have Nots. She chose Shelli and Clay as they hadn't been on slop yet. Steve volunteered to be a Have Not.
- Power of Veto comp apparently had them dressed as squirrels (should have been hamsters). Jason, the host, pronounces "squirrel" oddly with his accent. Heh.
- Uh-oh. Clay won something.
- He won the Power of Veto.
- Becky cried.
- Shelli did not cry.
- Becky is worried not only because she will remain on the block, but because she was told not to tell John of the backdoor Austin plan. Meanwhile, she found out that Clay told him. She feels that she's left out of things and she's worried.
- As she should be.
- Like I said, she's expendable.
- Liz continues to get more irked by Austin.
- Yet, he claims to be "in love" with her.
- Now the HoH groupies are doubting Johnny Mac because he (supposedly) said that he would save Becky with the veto.
- Liz told Vanessa that she is close to Austin, but he likes her a lot more than she likes him.
- Really. You don't say.
- As their conversation continued, Liz mentioned that he repulses her.
- Liz is scared that Austin will go wild about being backdoored.
- So what, I say.
- Now, for the last forever, I've been listening to Austin apologize, defend his actions, beg and plead with Vanessa not to put him on the block.
- She needs to toughen up.
- She tells him that he'd have to get others on his side, the whole house is against him.
- It continues as I get this posted.
|Who wants to be on the block with me?|
|YOU are the target, Austin.|
|Don't send me home!!! Wah!|
|I won something. I won something.|