|Not quite a puppetmaster|
Gee, another fun Sunday in that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
- Meg and James came to the realization that, once again, Audrey is not going to go on the block.
- James vowed to nominate her and get her out if he can get HoH.
- At this point, Audrey should be able to float through to the end as the biggest target who never gets nominated.
- That said, I'm fine with Jeff going.
- He bugs me.
- He says "dude" too often. He regularly picks at his shoulder pimples.
- Gamewise, he's too cocky. He plays pretty much everyone in the house, telling lies and doesn't think anyone notices.
- Wait! It's the next twist! Jeff IS Audrey!
- The various Gronk Party takeovers continued with dancing, conga lines, hot tub, etc.
- If they don't join the party, they're Have Nots next week.
- At least, that's the threat.
- After Vanessa lit into Jeff, he now realizes he's in deep doo-doo this week.
- Aw, poor dude.
- He keeps thinking he can reason and/or apologize his way out of trouble with Vanessa.
- Vanessa says that there's nothing he can say to change her mind.
- Although they're not letting on to Jeff, most of the house know he will be going on the block and we're probably going to end up with yet another house vote.
- So darn exciting, these practically unanimous votes.
|Look into my eyes|
|Don't look at my eyes or my teeth|
|The kid has facial hair stuff going on|
|The smartest dumb guy in the house|
|All is catching up with Jeff|
|He needs to stop picking at pimples!|
|Gronk Party or die|