|Johnny Mac chillin' in his PJ pants|
Good evening. Welcome to the live feeds update report of Big Brother, Got Lots of Pretty Pictures for you, but Not Much Action:
- Jason is pretty resigned to the fact he'll go home this week.
- He's not campaigning against Becky.
- If he was up against someone like Steve, I'm sure he'd be going at it to stay.
- While Becky and Jason were talking, she thinks the vote will probably be 6-3. He thinks he only has Meg and perhaps one other. He thinks the hinky voter will be a no-show this week to cast the blame on him, but will reappear in a few weeks.
- Becky really wants to target Steve.
- Jason advised her to go for the other side's peripheral "characters" like Austin or Steve. After all, they're the puppets of that alliance.
- Clay and Shelli are getting the heat over the Jason nomination.
- Jason said any superfans shouldn't admit it when coming in the house.
- After all, people who watched two seasons of the show in pre-season sequester are staying in the house longer than he is.
- I say he perhaps should have upped his game a bit more.
- I do kind of wish they had had an endurance comp before he got the boot (yeah, I know he hasn't gotten the boot yet, but surely will). He is super built to do well in endurance. He weighs nothing and is wiry!
- The HoH camera came out.
- Whoopie pickle.
- Clay and Shelli think Jackie should be targeted next week.
- A whole lot of internet, phone, computers, past season talking going on.
- A whole lot of nuthin' going on.
|Eek! I have an arm!|
|He's one with the squirrel|
|Put a shirt on. Geez.|
|Can she fight the power?|
|What will she do without Jason?|
|Not as in as he thinks|