|Maybe we should pull a Zach|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Waffles and Chicken(s):
- My head is spinning.
- It's gone from a definite "everybody wants Austin out" to "maybe he shouldn't even go on the block."
- I so wish these hamsters would decide on a plan and stick to it!
- Austin keeps trying to minimize and rationalize his lies and betrayals, claiming they were little white lies and for the good of the group, he played emotional because he's fallen in love, he swears to total loyalty from this day forward, they can evict him next week if they save him this week and blah-blah-whine-blah.
- And, it seems to be working.
- What I think would be a hoot is if Clay didn't use the veto, sure they'd vote Becky out and he went home!
- Sigh ... that's not going to happen.
- Vanessa brought the idea of Clay not using it and Shelli shot that right down.
- Steve suggested they do like they did with Zach -- put Austin on the block, say he's the target and then save him with the votes. But they don't know if they'd have the numbers.
- Although I think Becky is expendable (even though she's my blog pool pick person), she has plenty of people in her corner.
- Clay suggested Jackie should go home.
- But Vanessa said she doesn't want to be responsible for sending both TAR people home.
- Why not?
- It's hard to tell who's lying to whom. I believe the sentiment is indeed switching to not putting Austin up or putting him up, but trying to vote Becky out.
- We have until tomorrow to get a grasp on this.
- I have a hankering to go to IHOP for an order of waffles.
|True to Vanessa or not?|
|He lied to me, but I understand him.|
|He repulses me, but I trust him.|
|Keep me off the block, my life for you!|
|He'll be loyal now. He's a number.|
|Becky can hula hoop.|