|Clay finds Jackie intriguing?|
It was the night before Eviction and all through the house, Jace was scurrying just like a mouse. Probably more like a hamster. Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap:
- Jace roamed the house alone in the dark hours before the dawn. He was fussing about being backdoored and how he never got a chance to play the game. He built some sort of little shrine and apologized to his whole family.
- Aw, poor Jace.
- Heck, he deserves to be backdoored for his bully ways if not for generally being annoying!
- After the rest of the hamsters started stirring, Jason decided that the people in the house aren't human. Nope. They're hamsters, a type of rodent. He should know that.
- They're hamsters there for our entertainment!
- A lot more Audrey talk going on. Jason is sort of leading the charge against her.
- However, Audrey did it to herself. And now she keeps making things even worse sitting in bed.
- She's Amanda with swinging arms and no boy-toy.
- Jace told Vanessa about his bullying, er, conversation with Steve. He admitted he made up Geek Squad McGee to her.
- Steve hasn't mentioned the bullying, er, conversation to anyone that I've seen.
- After some sun time, they had to go on indoor lockdown.
- Jace continued to campaign after he said he was stopping. He thinks they can flip the vote.
- James and Jeff think that if they can oust Shelli, they can get Clay on their side.
- Da'Vonne said they'll get off slop at midnight tonight. Hmm. I thought it was tomorrow. I'm mistaken. Oops. What kind of superfan am I?
- Jason practically chain smokes whenever he's outside. He's surely going to run out of cigarettes if he keeps it up.
- At times, Becky seems to look a bit like a more attractive Sandra Bernhard. Maybe it's just me.
- While Jace is campaigning, his best bro-buddy Austin is telling Liz that once Jace is gone, they can get more people working with them.
- Liz thinks the budding relationship between Shelli and Clay is ridiculous. After all, Shelli is OLD. Hey, she's 33, for gosh sakes!
- Aw, isn't this too sweet ... the kids are having an indoor prom tonight, special snowflakes that they are!
- Audrey talked to Jace about working with him. She asked if he would be willing to pin a lot of turbulence on Jeff.
- Hmm. Audrey's so all over the place with telling people stuff, directing people and self-imploding, that I'm not sure whether she's part of a Save Jace Bit or just patronizing the dude.
- Then she goes on to tell James that Jeff is after him.
- I'm sorry. I just can't figure this woman out. I'm at a loss here.
- I think all of those around her are at the same loss.
- Audrey hit Meg up with the anti-Jeff talk, too.
- Of course, it's the TAR Jackie on the block, not Jeff.
- Jace, campaigning to James, told him he'd remain loyal to him if he worked to flip the vote.
- Meanwhile, prom prep is going on.
- Steve's date is Jackie and Clay gave him a makeover.
- He looks really good except that he's upset with a pimple on his forehead.
- They told him he needed a new name for his new persona.
- They said, "The Fonz!"
- Steve, "Cool name. But, where did you get it from?"
- I feel so old.
- As far as I can tell, despite all the campaigning and pseudo-promises, it should be Jace out the door tomorrow. His best bud Austin has already written him off.
|Quiet for once|
|Getting weirder and weirder|
|Not quite like a poker game|
|No romance in the hammock|
|The "cookie air" diet?|
|Clay does the Steve prom makeover|
|It's the Fonz, a new Steve!|