|Austin and Audrey talk game|
The 4th of July weekend in the BB house has a lot of down time. They rushed through comps so that they can run with a skeleton staff and the hamsters are bored. So am I. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Fireworks:
- Audrey told Jeff she wouldn't go after him next week.
- Of course, that's after she instigated a whole lotta fake rumors about him this past week.
- I really don't think anyone should trust Audrey.
- John told Steve he didn't throw the BotB, but he did have a bad feeling they were going to lose when going into it.
- (Remember, though ... John won the Veto, so he should be safe. I don't think he's a Marcellas.)
- Both Meg and Jason would be thrilled if Shelli put Audrey up in John's place. But Jason is sure that would never happen.
- A sidenote -- This is the first season with two hamsters starting with AU. I keep automatically typing the wrong name.
- Right now, Austin isn't even being really mentioned as a target. With Jace gone and Shelli in charge, he's not a target. But the others aren't even mentioning him.
- Da'Vonne told us (the live feeders) that we might think Clay is cute, but he's scuzzy -- he never showers and has taken only four showers since they got there.
- Meg is more scared of Audrey than anyone ever in her life.
- She must live a sheltered life.
- Shelli thinks she will put up Meg as the pawn against Da'Vonne.
- They tried to put together patriotic red, white and blue clothes for the holiday.
- They fussed about how boring it is.
- They wish they had board games.
- They had a private 4th of July party and we weren't invited. We got Jeff highlights -- some of which are pretty interesting ... the first time you see them.
- Shelli thinks, outside of her little posse, no one is coming to her to find out her plans.
- That's because they all talk.
- And, many are disappointed because she doesn't have any plan to put Audrey on the block.
- John is becoming peripheral with the HoH 7-person alliance.
- Jeff said he doesn't trust Austin and Audrey ... two of Shelli's buddies.
- But the AU-2 do seem to be getting closer and closer.
- John said he had to change his Facebook page due to crazy female patients.
- But he's kind of a crazy dentist, methinks!
- However, I'm liking him more than I thought I would in the house. He's nowhere near as loud as they're portraying him.
- Lizia talked of her older sister.
- Yeah, probably a few minutes older!
- Austin thinks that the HoH went to James's head and that James hates him due to his height.
- Austin and Jeff did a podcast thing about sexual experiences. It embarrassed poor Steve and he stopped playing.
- Austin knows and repeats that Da'Vonne is a poker card dealer, not a teacher.
- Clay, Jeff and Shelli said that John threw the BotB comp.
- At least he didn't throw the Veto! He's not that stupid!
- They're bored.
- I'm out.
|Whozzat comin' in the door?|
|At least his foot is clean|
|Shelli has all the power|
|Lizia is skimpy patriotic|
|Da'Vonne knows she's a target|
|Meg loves NYC. Did you know that?|