|Product placement is key|
Like in a Stephen King novel, they sometimes come back. Audrey, or the ghost thereof, has risen from her death room and up from her death bed. (Her death terminology, not mine.) Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Most Peculiar Houseguest Ever:
- First off, that Raid in the top photo really shouldn't be out where they eat. I know they have a terrible ant problem, but ... sheesh!
- It sucks to be them.
- Another day of small talk with the occasional game talk thrown in.
- Most of the game talk consisted of who they should put up if they win HoH.
- Steve's name was mentioned too often for my liking.
- They still don't seem to realize that the twins both in to play would mean one more person in the way of the half-million ... a needless person.
- The big news of the evening is that Audrey walks the night, dressed in her cloak (as Austin calls it -- it's really just a fleece blanket), hoodie and sunglasses.
- I've seen much weirdness in the house since I started watching in Season One.
- But, this one takes the cake.
- She talked briefly, very briefly, to Jackie.
- Jackie tried to be pleasant to her, showing concern and telling her to please join in with people.
- What? Join the living again? I think she'd rather be cast in The Walking Dead.
- She then went to the HoH room and brought Shelli downstairs.
- She kept demanding to know who was saying what about her and kept telling Shelli she thought she was her friend.
- And on and on.
- And on.
- Everything that Shelli brought up, Audrey twisted and denied it ever happened.
- Shelli held up for much longer than I thought she would.
- Then the tears came.
- Audrey told Shelli that betraying her (Shelli betraying Audrey) was the greatest betrayal of them all.
- She said she won't do the press day (after eviction) because she was too hurt.
- Several times she referred to herself being in the death room and on her death bed.
- Yet she lives.
- Audrey left the room in her Unibomber gone Franciscan Monk guise, startling both Austin and Johnny Mac as she passed the kitchen.
- She's back on her death bed now.
- And, life for the living, is going on.
|I just don't know about him|
|Risen from the dead|
|The hand remained there|
|She wears her "cloak"|
|The world is against her, y'know|
|"When I was on my deathbed ..."|
|Look in my eyes. I've been wronged.|
|And Shelli cried.|