|Jason can finally eat!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Malcontents:
- Jason gave twerking lessons to Meg and Steve in the bathroom.
- I don't make these things up.
- I'm glad no one decided to give Donny twerking lessons last season.
- Shelli thinks Audrey keeps showing up when others are in the HoH to spy on them.
- Audrey told Jeff that Steve said he won't sleep with her because she's a girl. She thinks he just doesn't like her. Jeff told her it's because of his (Steve's) concern for his image.
- I think he's also leery of her.
- Bur he isn't sleeping in the same bed as any girls so far.
- Yet another podcast went down despite some not being too enthusiastic about it being a nightly event.
- Remember, supposedly Audrey is going to save Da'Vonne and Day is willing to work with the devil to get the save.
- We'll see what happens with that.
- Audrey's not as influential on the others since her sneaky ways were exposed.
- Da'Vonne told Audrey she had six votes to stay, but wouldn't name names. After all, they all want Audrey out next week.
- The deal is that, if Da'Vonne stays and wins HoH next week, Audrey is safe.
- It might be a real deal. Audrey knows that the entire house wants her out next week. Da'Vonne staying might be her only hope.
- The twins are totally blown apart. Julia admitted to Vanessa that they exist and that Da'Vonne is the one who figured it out and spread the knowledge around.
- She also gave her name.
- They'll always be Lizia to me.
- Vanessa told Chelli. Now they want to work with Lizia.
- They think that if both twins enter the house, that's another number for their side.
- They do have to last through the first five evictions, though.
- It looks like Da'Vonne is still running short of votes to stay. She'll probably be evicted tonight.
- Of course, they like to be sheeple. She may only have Jason's vote.
- We'll see.
|Audrey doing her Audrey thing|
|Tonight she'll either stay or go|
|Gotta love the sink cam|