|Our illustrious HoH hard at work|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wayward Boys and Girls:
- First, I notice there were questions about the Diary Room "leak" with James saying, "America's Player card? Thank you." -- I have no clue. I did hear it. I even replayed it a few times to make sure it's what I heard. I even checked other sites and they heard it, too. But that's all there is to it. Unlike Steve, James doesn't talk to us.
- All of the hamsters were sore today from the falls in the comp yesterday. I believe it. If I had taken some of those falls, I'd probably have a cast or two today. They're fun to watch, but I always think someone could actually hurt themselves.
- The day started off with Ants Marching. No, not the Dave Matthews Band tune ... actual ants all over the kitchen. I always cringe when I see them spraying Raid on the counters and near the food. That can't be healthy. But I've never had any sort of rampant insect invasion in my kitchen (knock on wood), so I'm not sure what I'd do.
- Vanessa fussed that Becky didn't want to listen to her. She was even to the point of being hostile to her, claims Vanessa.
- Well, Vanessa ... I often don't want to listen to you, either. You talk too much, make the same points over and over again and it's always a mile a minute. You give me a headache.
- And that green hat needs to go. Someone called 'Vanessa's Hat' has started following me on Twitter. I might have nightmares.
- Once again, the HoH chose the Have Nots. In continuing the fairness, everybody needs to be one sometime theory, Becky chose James, Meg and Jackie.
- I miss the old food comps in which the entire house had to win the foods they'd eat for the week. Plus, they were the only comps we'd actually see on the live feeds.
- Liz and Julia, fairly sure they won't be going on the block, think they need to win the veto so the nominations will remain the same.
- They are quite worried that people will think of them as the next "couple" who needs to be broken up. Neither seem all that worried that Austin will be targeted.
- Jackie told Meg and James how Vanessa had been going around telling everyone James was bullying people about the vote.
- I never saw any bullying from James. I'll admit I saw him play the pity card in that he made this big move and really needed people to back him.
- That's not bullying.
- Clay bullied James. Jace bullied Steve. That was physical intimidation and bullying.
- Steve thinks the target is Austin.
- It's not.
- From late night talks, we know that Becky intends to put Steve and Shelli on the block with the backdoor target of Vanessa. Of those, it's expected that Vanessa would go home ... or Shelli would.
- Vanessa went on to Shelli that she thinks she's going to go on the block and, if nominated, she's going to hold up a flip-flop.
- Vanessa and Shelli think Becky has totally forsaken them.
- She has.
- Steve is very worried. He's still upset that Vanessa told Shelli about the Freaks and Geeks alliance. He thinks he might be targeted.
- Blocked to the feeds, the nominations ceremony went down.
- Surprise, surprise ... Steve and Shelli are on the block.
- Becky told Shelli that Steve volunteered to go up. Hmm.
- Steve now realizes that it's Vanessa who's the target, not Austin. He doesn't think that's good for his own game.
- Vanessa has an epiphany! She tells Shelli they can get Johnny Mac on their side because she can PROVE Becky's in with James, Meg and Jackie.
- Well, duh. I think he realizes that. He's a lot tighter with Becky than Vanessa knows.
- Vanessa went on and on (and on and on) about how Becky is a flip-flopper.
- And on.
- And on.
- James, Meg and Jackie wonder if it would be better to get rid of Shelli than Vanessa.
- Meanwhile, Austin and Vanessa actually think they can get Becky to backdoor Johnny Mac.
- Oh, the drama of it all!
|Not too appetizing?|
|Are we boring you, James?|
|Jump ship entirely or not?|
|I never get hair like that.|
|Armored for a full week, I guess|
|On the block again ...|
|How dare Becky flip-flop?|