|Listening to Vanessa brain freeze|
Here's today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Perplexed People:
- Okay, I lied. They're not people. They're hamsters.
- I personally don't mind the twins so much in the game. But their voices and screaming have to be evicted.
- This morning Liz freaked out over ants in the kitchen. I certainly hope she doesn't live in an apartment with shared walls. If I ever heard a neighbor screaming and carrying on like that I'd call 911. Have they never had any home training?
- After Johnny Mac rescued Liz from the ants, he asked her if he does go up, to please not make him a Have Not.
- She said she wouldn't.
- Austin nixed that one on her right away.
- I guess he's the HoH, after all.
- Austin preached an anti-Vanessa sermon to Liz and Liz admitted she doesn't really like Vanessa. (But not to the point that Austin was trying her to get to.)
- Vanessa, Austin and the twins discussed how depressed Johnny Mac has been lately. Vanessa thinks it's been a couple of weeks.
- Austin thinks it's been because he thinks Becky and Johnny Mac are hiding some sort of deal or alliance and things went awry with Becky's plan last week.
- I guess Austin is finally thinking, eh?
- The feeds were blocked for the Have Not selection -- Liz chose Vanessa, Steve and ... Johnny Mac.
- Well, that's the way to improve his spirits!
- They have pork slops this week, so it won't be a bad week. They can eat actual pork chops.
- Unless, of course, they're vegetarian or of a religion forbidding pork!
- Liz feels bad about making Steve a Have Not. She says she really loves that kid. Hmm.
- Meanwhile, Johnny Mac is worried that he's the target.
- He has a heart to heart talk with Vanessa.
- Or, more like a never-ending fast talk while he dazed out with Vanessa.
- She told him that she doesn't think he's the target and will ask them if he is.
- She pointed out (truthfully) that while she is close with Austin and the twins, she is the fourth one and not in that inner circle of the three.
- I would go further even in saying that it's an inner circle of two and the twins will stick together when they're through using Austin.
- The Vanessa/JM talk kind of ended with JM remembering something Vanessa said and Vanessa denying it.
- Oh, it's the Audrey within them all this year!
- Now there's yet another named alliance in town -- The Brass Tacks -- Austin, the twins, James and Meg.
- Liz and Austin both say Becky opened their eyes about a lot of what Vanessa's been doing.
- But, will they target her and bring Becky aboard their crazy train?
- Nah. Even though she has experience with trains, she's going to be left on the platform this time.
- Liz promised Steve she won't put him on the block.
- And, she seems to mean it. She told Julia that she thinks of him like a little brother. I don't think Julia feels quite as sisterly to him, but hey.
- They decide that they won't target Vanessa because someone else will take her out.
- The nominations went down -- Johhny Mac and Becky
- Liz thinks Johnny Mac gets called to the Diary Room often because he's popular with America.
- Well, kind of, sort of. He gets called because his DR sessions are funny.
- (Didn't you love his "What do you want?" he barked at Julie last night when he went in to vote? I cracked up!)
- Sigh. Johnny Mac went from acting depressed to acting out.
- It gave Vanessa material to claim he's "volatile."
- Steve backed him up and has been trying to figure ways to calm him down.
- Johnny Mac's behavior may do him in even though, on the whole, it's Becky they feel is sketchier.
- Liz says JM scares her.
- But now Austin is really, really pushing his anti-Vanessa kick. Combined with Johnny Mac's anti-Vanessa "rage," it might turn into a Vanessa backdoor although they've mentioned James as a backdoor.
- A lot is going to hedge on the Power of Veto.
|The hat remains the same|
|Sad Johnny Mac|
|Twins with wine, sans Austin|
|This year's Victoria|
|Will she still be smiling on Thursday?|