|Quite fitting, methinks|
It's yet another convoluted HoH reign this week. Austwins have made too many deals with too many people. And, yeah, he's just a clown in a top hat with dangly hair with doohickeys in it (who does hickeys), a dangly ponytail beard. What do we really expect of him? Had he not latched onto Liz/Julia, his game might have him out by now. Instead, the block of three just might make it to the end. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of One Potato, Two Potato:
- Austin told Steve he made deals with everyone by mistake.
- Well, duh. Had he thought things out, he could see that way leads to trouble!
- The original plan he/they (Austwins) had was to put up Steve and Johnny Mac as pawns, then possibly backdoor Vanessa.
- As Shelli puts it, "Vanessa got in his ear."
- Despite the fact that she tried to backdoor him, despite the fact that her lies have been exposed, despite the fact that (like Johnny Mac pointed out) the majority of people out today were Vanessa's choices to be gone ... Austin seems to forgive her and now wants to keep her in the house.
- Liz has been pro-Steve; Julia anti-Johnny Mac.
- Austin has always liked Steve more than he liked Johnny Mac.
- Remember back when Austin hated James?
- Those days are gone.
- Austin promised James and Meg he wouldn't put either of them on the block.
- He seems to want to stick with that particular deal.
- Austwins (since it's not just Austin HOH this week) are worried that Becky or Shelli will come back into the game and team up with either Steve or Johnny Mac.
- Sheesh, they can't vote BOTH of the out!
- Vanessa had been told the target was Johnny Mac.
- Steve said, in front of Vanessa, that he didn't want to go up as a pawn.
- That gave Vanessa ammo against Steve because he's "not a team player."
- Yet, she's begging not to be put on the block.
- These hamsters are making my head hurt.
- In the end, Austin nominated Steve and Johnny Mac.
- And, they're seriously looking at them both -- Steve might be in more trouble than Johnny Mac.
- That wasn't the case just yesterday.
- Tomorrow might be a different story.
- Austin is also talking of possibly putting up James if one of the two are saved by the veto.
- Vanessa who?
|Is Johnny Mac giving the Evil Eye?|
|They know she lies, yet they believe in her|
|Could it be bye-bye, Steve?|
|James needs to win HoH!|