|Becky takes all the prizes!|
Oh my. My blog pool person is the new HoH, plus she also got the Never Have Not and the $5,000. Whatever will she do as HoH? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Slippery Sliding:
- Shelli cried. Now, she wasn't the worst -- Meg, Austin and Vanessa can take credit for that. But, she wasn't all that close in the running in the comp.
- Becky rarely fell while Austin spent a lot of time down.
- Johnny Mac looked sad and seemed to be crying. He's tried very hard at the last two comps. We should keep in mind that he, like Steve, Jason and Austin, is a huge fan of the show. I think he's been planning to make his big moves last week and this week and failed.
- I could be wrong.
- Becky SEEMS to have chosen a side ... Jackie, James, Meg. Apparently something Vanessa said set her off against those other folks.
- Johnny Mac wants all to band together against Vanessa.
- While Johnny Mac and Becky are buddies, it seems like every single "band together" plan has flopped this season.
- Or, flip-flopped. Or waffled.
- Johnny Mac told Steve about the target Vanessa plan.
- Steve told Vanessa that they (he and she) might not be safe this week.
- I think he's absolutely right.
- Vanessa tried to defend whatever happened during the fight pre-show. Gosh, she can yap a mile a minute and leave you totally befuddled.
- In her whirlwind of words, she told Shelli about the "secret" Geeks and Freaks alliance.
- Loose lips do what?
- When she told Steve that she told Shelli about it, he wasn't happy.
- Shelli continued to creep me out by talking about how much Clay looks like her brother.
- Okay, this week's plan (if it actually works) is to nominate Steve and Shelli, backdoor Vanessa.
- That's according to Becky, Meg, Jackie and James and then by Becky and Johnny Mac separately.
- A worried Austin promised Becky safety if a double eviction comes up. He's hoping not to go on the block.
- He really shouldn't worry -- he's rather inept at comps and his social game is far from the best. I don't think he could ever be a threat to win it all.
- Vanessa tried to make a deal with Becky, but no way. Becky said she's done with deals.
- Becky keeps harping on how Steve needs to play THIS season, not keep spouting facts about past seasons.
- She's actually right.
- In privacy, Becky told Johnny Mac her one true target and the only person she "hates" in the house is Vanessa.
- The twins and Becky agreed not to target each other.
- Heh. No more deals, eh?
- Just not deals with Vanessa, Becky's new found nemesis.
- Vanessa's paranoia is kicking in. She went to Austin to see if Becky made a deal with him. He told just the original double eviction safety deal. Vanessa told him that Becky is bragging about her group -- James, Meg, Jackie.
- Austin said that was puzzling because he thought he and the twins were close to Becky.
- Of course, we know that Johnny Mac is the one closest to Becky.
- Vanessa thinks she's going to be the backdoor target.
- Methinks she's right.
- Whoa? A diary room "leak" seems to have James receiving an America's Player card. Hmm.
|New green hat?|
|Inner circle meeting|
|Safe this week?|