Well, that was something, wasn't it? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Topsy Turvy:
- After the live show ended and the feeds returned, everyone was a bit subdued.
- Steve went around apologizing to appropriate parties.
- He also got very antsy checking to see if his HoH basket was in the storage room yet.
- The basket is about all he gets for his reign in the house.
- Becky, naturally, is not a happy camper that the "Mad Hatter" remained in the house and her grand backdoor plan backfired.
- Johnny Mac isn't overly thrilled with the nominations that Steve made but thinks he (JM) did what he had to do ... not use the veto.
- Meg, occasionally teary, doesn't think she can play dirty enough to play the game.
- Well, duh. We know that.
- She also can't win comps.
- Becky and Meg think that Vanessa all but brainwashed Steve.
- They don't know that, albeit be a strange one with Vanessa holding the cards, Steve has been aligned with Vanessa all along.
- As much as Steve can be aligned with anyone, that is.
- He's a bit of a lone wolf.
- Or, more accurately, a sad puppy tied out in the rain in the yard.
- Becky and Meg are sure Austin's been throwing comps while playing summer camp with the twins.
- Meg and Becky told Steve he should have gone after Austin because Austin and the twins have just been using him.
- Steve isn't handling things well. He got mad at himself for the nominations he made and realized the twins had been being nice to him solely for their game ... according to Meg and Becky, that is.
- He threw his HoH key (which does him no good anyway because the first HoH in a double eviction doesn't get the room at all anyway -- it's purely symbolic). The key broke. Must be a BB Dollar Store key!
- The feeds got blocked for the second HoH comp.
- Oh my.
- LIZ won HoH.
- That's not quite what I was expecting.
- Does this mean I'll have to listen to high-pitched twin squeals and those voices all week?
- For the second time I've seen, Steve says he wants his mother. Poor kid.
- He also wants his basket with his letter!
- Vanessa thinks they should work to get Becky out of the house. In a worse case scenario -- if Becky remains and Jackie comes back, they'd work together.
- Talk of Johnny Mac going up as a pawn.
- Austin thinks Becky is an easy target because she's offended everyone.
- Well, I agree she's an easy target, but I don't think she's offended all in the house. She certainly offended Vanessa, but ...!
- Liz is personally leery of Johnny Mac -- she thinks he's been getting too close to winning HoH comps and thinks he might target her.
- The Have Nots ended and Meg and James could finally eat real food. James had been holding up fine, but Meg not so much.
- Steve finally got his HoH basket!
- Heh. Becky said her family would only send old photos because they don't want to be tied in with the show at all. I doubt we'll see a Becky family segment this season!
- Austin is still grumbling about the "stinky" comic of him -- he showers! He said now he's obsessive with cleaning and deodorant. Others tell him he doesn't smell, not to worry about it.
- Becky approached the HoH Trio (Liz, Julia and Austin) and once again began her anti-Vanessa campaign.
- Same old stuff she was saying last week, this time portrayed using M&Ms.
- BB told them they couldn't use Freaks and Geeks as their alliance name, perhaps copyright issues? They sat around trying to think of a new name.
- Austin thought that Becky made some valid points.
- But I personally doubt that he would push for a Vanessa ouster until he's cornered.
- They decide on the Scamper Squad and even have a little dance.
- It's looking like they're probably going to target Johnny Mac.
- Oh my.
- Johnny Mac is talking to Liz as I get this posted. She seems to like him.
- We'll see.
|What's gonna happen now?|
|Look! No hat!|
|This didn't go too well|
|James and Steve are good|
|You didn't think I could do it, did you?|