|John's back ... I crack myself up|
I should have remembered how confusing a Vanessa HoH actually is. Because she doesn't talk to us and spins her web over everyone, it's hard to tell where her mind really is on things. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of So Far, No Clue They're Heading Into a Double Eviction:
- Austwins were ticked that Vanessa told Johnny Mac he was safe in order to have him drop in the HoH comp.
- They want him out immediately again. Before the comp last night, the general consensus was that the returning juror would be voted out before anyone else.
- Steve thinks it was the second shortest endurance comp ever. I think it might have been the shortest. I was trying to do so much in about two minutes that I froze my computer up and never did post a screen cap of the comp!
- Austin is grousing about how they should have evicted Steve, not John.
- Hindsight won't help him now.
- Austin, who is NOT HoH nor is his twinmance, told Meg and James that the nominations this week should be the same as last.
- Hmm. I don't think he's in charge and Vanessa just might think it's time to gather a new troop of allies. With her gaming experience, she has to realize the odds of anyone other than Austwins winning narrows each week that they're left intact in the house.
- The circular conversations/interrogations began before long.
- This is where it's hard to tell where her mind actually is.
- She told Austin that Austin's Angels remains -- he and the twins are safe.
- She told Steve he's welcome to share her HoH bed.
- She told Steve that if they work with Johnny Mac, they can beat the Austwins.
- She told him that working together, they could beat Austwins in any comp.
- I'd say that's probably true.
- Of course, I mean that they could beat them. But, will she go that route? It's hard to tell. I do think that would be best for her own end game.
- Steve tells us (privately) that he'd like a final three with them with him and John being the final two. Would that classify as a final two deal? Heh.
- Vanessa told John that everyone thinks she'll put him up and "no one will see it coming." Hmm.
- Austin told Vanessa that she should do what she has to do and he's behind her 100%.
- I ask, "What if what she has to do is break up Austwins?"
- She told him (again) that they're safe.
- She tells Steve the best option is to go for Meg/James and then take on Austwins.
- Then she went on to talk about her Trust Test strategy with Austwins. She claims that Meg and James failed it.
- She tells them that she should put up Meg and James with the backdoor if needed will be Johnny Mac.
- As Johnny Mac had said to Julie, the conversation keeps turning to evicting Meg.
- Then she changes to listing the pros to getting James out this week.
- Vanessa made Austin feel secure.
- And, that he seems to be ... this week.
- The Scamper Squad reunited.
- They overwhelmingly agree to go after James/Meg.
- Then Vanessa talks to James and Meg.
- She gets James to totally throw Austin under the bus.
- At the end of the talk, James and Meg were both volunteering to go on the block as a pawn.
- She has that kind of mojo.
- They think she's going after Austin.
- They're wrong.
- Dead wrong.
- It SEEMS that now Vanessa is back to being closest with Steve and that the plan is that she, Steve and Johnny Mac will face off with Austwins in the final six.
- But, of course, that could change any moment.
- I do doubt that she would make the final move against Austwins at this point ... not when she has Meg and James who have never been close allies with her.
- I do think the best chance that Vanessa has is in teaming up with Johnny Mac and Steve.
|Will Vanessa trust him?|
|If he can survive, maybe there's a chance|
|Vanessa won't get that "blood on her hands"|
|Putting a spell on Meg and James|
|Workin' her mojo on Steve|
|Put me up instead of James!|