|Why is Jackie reminding me of Yoko Ono?|
After a day of little game talk, the night was ALL game talks. Oy. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Mini-Meetings:
- Vanessa poked around her usual sources -- Steve, Austin, Liz -- for any news on what Becky might do.
- She obviously doesn't really believe the Johnny Mac renom story she's been fed.
- She WANTS to believe it, but her paranoia tells her that she will be the renom.
- Her paranoia is right this time!
- Austin checks in with Becky who confirms Johnny Mac will be the renom (with the target being Shelli).
- He reports back to Vanessa.
- Meanwhile, Meg tells James he needs to be nicer to Johnny Mac because "he's on our side." Becky told her that JM will target Austin and the twins.
- She also told him that Johnny Mac wants to go after Vanessa.
- Yep, on their side.
- Of course, they (Meg, James and Jackie) know that the Johnny Mac renom is nothing but a red herring in the whole PoV renom debacle.
- But they feel better knowing for sure that he too is gunning for Vanessa right now and they can be safe-ish with him.
- That would be opposed to Jeffish, mind you.
- Hahahaha! I crack myself up.
- Becky and Jackie worked on Becky's speech for the Vanessa renomination.
- Becky told Meg that she might tell Austin (and thus, twins) about the planned renom just before it goes down. It bothered her that she knew about Jason being the target so far ahead, yet would also feel bad being totally left out.
- Although we know Steve knows Vanessa is playing him like a fine fiddle, the others (Meg, Becky, Jackie) have picked up on it. They don't know he knows. They can't really figure out Steve.
- The three women, plus James, also made note how the twins bully and pick on Steve. They're worried that he'll buckle in if he wins HoH in a double eviction.
- Time for them to bring Steve to their side!
- But, first ... Vanessa corners Steve, asking him questions about whether he's ever heard Johnny Mac say anything about her. He denies hearing much except for a bit after the big Clay smackdown.
- "You know I hate liars," Vanessa says.
- Um. Yeah. Whatever.
- Vanessa ranted about how everyone has lied to her! What did she do to deserve this?!?!
- Steve said to her that he doesn't think it's in Becky's best game interest to send Shelli home. (Of course, he's still thinking John will be the renom.)
- Vanessa said that if she goes up as a renom, she's going to blow up Becky's game.
- Steve told her it's a shame she's not because that would be interesting.
- It certainly will be.
- After Steve told her he was close to Johnny Mac, Vanessa told Steve that Johnny Mac never had his back and, since he's a recruit, he doesn't even understand gameplay in the house.
- Bwahahaha! Johnny Mac is the superfan who claimed in the pre-season interviews that he wasn't going to tell people he's a fan.
- But Steve should have picked up a bit on it from his talks with JM.
- Steve left and Vanessa continued her loop with the twins as the night progressed.
- Steve told us in a secluded moment, "I think Vanessa is going up."
- Well, yeah.
- Steve ended up talking with Becky. She laid it all out to him and told him he should open himself up more to James, Meg and Jackie -- they'd be receptive.
- I personally don't know about Meg. She really seems to personally dislike Steve some.
- He tells us that he must throw the next HoH, he should be safe right now. He does not want to win the DE HoH.
- He also thinks he's playing both sides too much.
- He's right. With Vanessa out this week and the only good comp player Shelli being left on the one side, it's time for him to permanently drift. The twins will have each other, Austin can't win anything for the life of him. Steve would be odd man out on either side. He may as well go with the side that might benefit his game the most and keep him in the game longer before he needs to step it up.
- That's my thought, anyway.
|Steve is buying what Becky is selling?|
|The big Steve/Becky talk|
|Vanessa continues to spin her web|
|It's not paranoia when they are after you!|
|The Shelli/Jackie talk|