|She can occasionally talk a good game|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Well, It's Tomorrow:
- And, because it's tomorrow, things have changed once again in the house.
- This drama is all because of Vanessa, mind you.
- It's Vanessa who holds the PoV and will use it or not.
- It's Vanessa who's going around from hamster to hamster mind-boggling them into thinking of reasons to target others.
- When I left you in my last post, it looked like she was going to use the veto to save one of the nominees (probably Steve) and James would be the target.
- Scratch that.
- It's now tomorrow.
- Now it looks once again like she will not use the veto and Johnny Mac will go.
- I cannot predict how this will go down. She's too hard for me to read and, unlike some, she doesn't talk to us.
- In other news, Julia claims she's lost Liz because Liz is "in a relationship."
- Okay, then break up the relationship!
- Austin continues to have delusions of grandeur about how the show's fans perceive him and how we see his "relationship" with Liz.
- That boy is in for a shock when he gets out.
- He also thinks Johnny Mac's speeches (at ceremonies) are unintelligent.
- Need we get a transcript of his own speech from last night's show? That had some mighty big words in it, yet made no sense at all. It was written like he thought he'd be impressing people, but instead it just perplexed us and gave us more reason to want to chop off that ponytail beard.
- The poll on the website for live feed voters had us wanting them to play hide and seek. Johnny Mac was the winner, finally scaring Julia when he leaped from under one of the dentist's chairs.
- I guess we'll see whether Vanessa uses the veto or not.
- Then we'll see who Vanessa wants to go home.
- I'm so glad that Vanessa won HoH again this week!
|Julia wouldn't mind if Austin was OUT|
|Continues to run the house|
|Can he hang in?|