|Finally, it's the smaller table.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Someone Has to Go:
- Despite the tension in the house, they're still having fun with chocolate throwing fights and their "Cooking Show."
- That's a good thing.
- One thing about this cast is that it seems the majority of them will probably keep in touch after leaving the house. No one really seems to "hate" each other.
- That's not good in the fact that we lack real brouhahas and there's no chance of fisticuffs or arrests!
- In a long talk to us from bed (they're no John and Yoko), Austin explained his plans.
- They told both Steve and Johnny Mac they're pawns.
- They told Johnny Mac there's a backdoor plan.
- Vanessa is NOT a backdoor plan and Austin will not be putting her on the block.
- Steve would be their second choice to leave.
- At the moment, Johnny Mac is their first target -- mainly because they don't really have him figured out.
- I don't think anyone other than perhaps Becky had John figured out.
- What the Austwins (which, right now is more just
John and Yoko... er, Austin and Liz) don't have is a real contingency plan if the veto is used.
- They're thinking that they'd put Meg up and have the votes to keep her.
- Steve, after his bit of a fall from grace yesterday, seems the lesser target once again.
- But if Johnny Mac saves himself, Steve will be in trouble.
- Both Steve and Johnny Mac have a knack for winning veto when needed.
- But, obviously, there are no ties in Big Brother.
- If someone doesn't rise up soon to break up the twins, I can see them as the final two.
- Not too bright of a cast this year to let such a strong bond stay.
|He'll stay if he stays.|
|Shrewd, but can she beat The Three?|
|Explaining plans to us.|
|More cooking fun|