|Vanessa attacked Steve ... for the HoH cam|
Did you notice I didn't post last night? Well, they didn't give me a heck of a lot of fodder. One of the problems when the hamsters have been in the house this long and it's that three day lag between PoV meeting and eviction ... there's not much new ground for discussion. Of course, had there been a brouhaha or ax murder, I would have posted. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dwindling Days:
- There were no ax murders.
- BB doesn't allow them to have axes or even hatchets, most likely to keep them from becoming ax murderers or victims of such crimes.
- While Vanessa is giving Steve noogies in the screen cap above, it was all for the HoH camera.
- Those were fake noogies.
- Leave it to BB to remind me that noogies even exist. Now I'll have childhood nightmares!
- Despite many talks back and forth, it's still probable that Steve will stay by a vote of three (Vanessa, Liz, Julie) to two (Meg, James) or even that Meg and James or a combination thereof might flip.
- Anyway, it's going to be Johnny Mac going out the door.
- That's even though he agreed to a deal with the twins that if he remains and gets HoH, he'd go after whomever returned from the jury.
- Liz and Julie were talking to Vanessa -- "We don't know anything about this game! We were recruited because we're twins!"
- I wonder how BB decided which twin to feature in the "initial" hamster cast. Did they Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock it?
- Julia pointed out that BB hasn't given them any more alcohol since Meg was hit in the eye during one of their chocolate wars.
- I personally think that BB should give all Chocolate War participants penalties as chocolate, dear to me, was meant to be imbibed ... not thrown about like that!
- After all, you could put an eye out with that stuff.
- Austin prepared a pork dish, shared it and then said the pork expired last week, but still smelled good.
- Heh. They almost choked.
- He was kidding. But I have seen many cases of expired food in the house over the years.
- Liz talked to Meg and James about their vote and the discussion turned to Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Had they added in Lizard, Spock ... it would have been something.
- Meg and James wouldn't commit their votes to Steve and told him they'd let him know Wednesday night.
- I still say three to two unless it gets into one of those house votes again.
- I don't think there's much point in house votes at this time because the lines are clearly drawn.
- We'll see.
|Meow James posed|
|Johnny Mac was given false hope|
|Crowds gathered for tomfoolery|
|We don't know this game!|