|Liz in a quiet moment|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Waiting for Thursday:
- Gah. They slept in. Noon for them is 3pm for me!
- They talked again of using Rock, Paper, Scissors for the vote.
- I'd still be in on that if just one of them would add Lizard, Spock to it.
- Austin thinks that Rock, Paper, Scissors would leave them blameless for the eviction.
- Damn, Austin. Take a real stand, will you! You're playing all namby-pamby.
- Vanessa is still preaching an anti-Steve sermon to whomever will listen.
- Except Steve, that is.
- However, Vanessa did tell James and Meg that no one should tell the nominees who they're voting for and just vote for who they want to leave.
- (Of course, she thinks they both want Steve to leave.)
- When cornered by Johnny Mac, Vanessa wouldn't tell him by name who she'd vote for. She talked a lot about having to work with others and watch her own game.
- That, at this time, would mean a vote to keep Steve.
- While the Austwins keep seeming to go back and forth over the vote, it does come down to the fact that none of them really have any relationship with Johnny Mac. They do have one with Steve.
- Austin is trying to figure a way to get Johnny Mac out without Johnny Mac blaming him. Ah, blame Vanessa!
- Julia thinks white rice is made from flour.
- Oh my. I'm speechless. Someone else comment on that, please.
- James and Meg also talked Rock, Paper, Scissors (sans Lizard, Spock) for the vote. James wants a quarter with Steve and Johnny Mac's heads on either side for a coin toss.
- What is going on with this crew?
- Lots of talk back and forth only to conclude that Steve will stay (once again).
|Vanessa's new hat|
|Breakfast at 1pm|
|As always, Vanessa on his shoulder|
|Should be staying ...|
|Should be going ...|
|Julia and the evil eye|