|Rowdy games inside|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Animal House Rejects:
- Here's a shocker for you -- Liz did NOT use the Power of Veto and the nominations remain the same.
- Do you need a moment to get over that unexpected news?
- Vanessa hugged and otherwise sucked up to Liz for not backdooring her.
- If only she knew that they just figured the next HoH would do that dirty deed.
- Becky talked to (of all people) Johnny Mac about not knowing where she stands with Steve and how she might be able to work with him.
- Huh? Ask the guy you're on the block with about working with someone he is friendly with? Why ever would her opposing nominee help with that? What sense does that make?
- It sounds like Johnny Mac had a good speech, Becky not so much. That's in the PoV meeting which we're blocked, that is.
- Vanessa thinks she's in like Flint with the Austwins bunch now.
- She's not.
- They're just leading her along.
- Austin and Liz do seem to want to keep Steve around. And, they want Steve to bring Johnny Mac aboard.
- Y'know, if the house becomes one big alliance with one fake member (Vanessa), that's not such a good thing.
- Becky pleaded her case with Austin and Liz.
- They humored her. Their minds are already made up, but they'll take any info she can give.
- Julia proposed keeping Becky this week and keeping Vanessa next week.
- That got shot down.
- Liz and Austin really really really want Johnny Mac to win HoH and send Vanessa packing under his reign. Really.
- They can't do that if they boot him this week!
- Game talk died down as they all had fun in the yard and pool.
- Julia pushed Liz more and then Steve about voting out Johnny Mac this week.
- Ain't gonna happen, Julia.
- SHUT IT DOWN, JULIA.
- ("The only person I don't care for in here is Johnny Mac," she says.)
- The pork chops they were given for the Have Nots don't look too appetizing -- cut way thin.
- The word is out how much Vanessa earns with poker and how she doesn't "need" the BB winnings monies.
- Rowdy fun inside the house ensued.
- Little or no game talk.
- Well, Julia might be somewhere telling people how they need to get Johnny Mac out, I guess.
|Um, I'll pass on the coffee, thank you.|
|Johnny Mac making faces|
|Steve eats dollar store pork chops|
|Thinking of his next prank?|
|Vanessa smiling and sans winter hat?|