|Alone in the pool until the wee hours|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Chopped Ain't Got Nuthin' on Me!:
- At least these hamsters amuse themselves. Sure, there's a lot of daytime sleeping. But, come night, they have bowling games and other activities they create.
- Last night was a cooking show.
- They had teams and made three-course meals complete with dessert, plated nicely.
- Although I still wouldn't want Austin cooking for me with his hair hanging all over -- I don't cook for myself with my own hair hanging all over -- he apparently CAN cook.
- Of course, the Have Nots (Steve, Johnny Mac and Vanessa) couldn't eat any of the tasty dishes whipped together for the "show."
- Austin thinks he and Liz will be Brendon and Rachel next year.
- I doubt it.
- I think more of a McCranda break up within months.
- Julia, Liz and Austin talked about how much worse Becky's gotten with turning every conversation into one about her.
- Steve and Johnny Mac talked about what JM would do if he won HoH. He said he was thinking of putting up goblins (James and Meg), then backdooring Vanessa.
- Steve talked about how Austin knows he shouldn't be in a final three with Liz and Julia as they'd take each other.
- One would have to go before that point.
- Steve also suggested keeping Vanessa around until the final five or six.
- (I say they keep her that long and they might as well let her win!)
- Later, the twins would tell Johnny Mac that he really needs to target Vanessa.
- Liz is for getting Vanessa out quickly; Julia thinks she needs to stay until they see who gets back in the house.
- It's enough to make you want to pull teeth, I say!
- Liz and Austin had a make-out session AGAIN.
- I don't watch the feeds for that stuff.
- At least give me something happening on the other cameras, please!
- So, that's about it. Becky is still the one to go this week and she isn't doing herself any favors with her increased importance of self in group discussions.
|Judging the cooking "show" dishes|
|Talking game with Steve|
|It's all about Becky -- just ask her!|