|Examining an apple|
Since the live feeds were blocked so long first for the picking of the PoV players and then hours for the PoV comp itself, today is a bit short and sweet. Here's the latest from that Big Brother House of a Jeffish Day:
- Shelli and Steve believe they're on the same page.
- Well, they're surely in the same nominations chairs!
- Vanessa told Steve that if she wins PoV, she'll take him down. She is going to try hard for it because of her (very valid this time) fear of being backdoored.
- She honestly thinks that Becky will put up Johnny Mac because she made deals with everyone else.
- Vanessa doesn't know that Becky and Johnny Mac are working together.
- Meg, Austin and Vanessa will be playing for veto with Steve, Shelli and Becky.
- Vanessa told Steve (and Shelli) that if Shelli picked her for Houseguest's Choice, and she won, she'd take her (Shelli) off the block.
- And, guess who got Houseguest's Choice?
- Why, Shelli did. She told Johnny Mac she chose Vanessa because Vanessa would freak.
- Finally, after more than five hours, the PoV comp was over. It was something to do with comics and art.
- STEVE won the Power of Veto!
- Becky and James are thrilled, Backdoor Vanessa in motion.
|How I feel|
|Containing a guffaw|
|Llama up for eviction|
|After PoV, the winner relaxes|
|The PoV shirts|