|A new look?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Many Faces of Vanessa:
- I've decided that Vanessa is one of the best BB hamsters ever for facial expression screencaps.
- She's not doing too shabby at the game, either.
- Although I often find her annoying, she's a fantastic manipulator.
- Most of the day was lazy Sunday stuff, but the dilemma of this week's eviction remains.
- Vanessa has gone from anti-Steve to working a movement to get James up on the block as a replacement nominee.
- Now Vanessa is working with Steve again.
- My head continues to spin.
- Steve himself seems to have taken on a bit of Vanessa strategy gameplay as he talks to Austin.
- So, right now it looks like Steve is once again safe.
- If the veto is used, either Meg or James (most likely James) will be backdoored and Johnny Mac stays.
- They're worried about who might come back in, of course.
- All will hinge on whether or not Vanessa uses the veto.
- At the moment, it looks like she will.
- That may change by tomorrow, though.
|Steve among twins|
|Praying to keep staying|