|Chillin' in his chair-bed|
Sundays are usually rather uneventful in the house. Today wasn't much different. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pool Sharks:
- Hey, let's sleep past noon!
- Lots of small talk in the backyard.
- Missing clothes and a big bug dominate the talk for a while.
- Meg and Jackie think they definitely have to get Shelli, Vanessa and Steve out.
- Maybe not necessarily in that order! The Vanessa Backdoor plan remains in effect.
- Johnny Mac told a tale about killing a wolf with his bare hands. True or just a tale, I'm not sure. I personally don't think he could do it.
- Steve is still crushing on Julia.
- And, Steve is still not (and probably never will be) her type.
- Julia and Liz want to make sure he knows she likes him, but not THAT way.
- Julia thinks it's absurd that a guy like him would even think a girl like her likes him.
- No, he just might be too good for her.
- They held a mock eviction with Larry the Llama, the Top Hat and the Tinfoil Voodoo doll. The Top Hat got backdoored.
- The DR gave Becky a big inflated shark. So, they rode the shark, mostly capsizing.
- Vanessa and Julia talked about Shelli thinking that Johnny Mac will be the renom.
- They also talked about Austin possibly throwing HoH comps and how he's not even trying.
- He certainly didn't throw that last HoH comp. He had severe problems coping with the slippery stuff.
- Vanessa decided to be Steve's personal stylist or something.
- He told us he knows she's playing him. Supposedly she wants him to save Shelli with the veto so Johnny Mac would go up.
- Like that's gonna happen!
- Becky thinks Steve is a cross between Ian and Dan. Apparently he really impressed in the Veto comp. They think he's playing them all.
- Tomorrow is the veto meeting. I fully expect Steve to save himself and Vanessa Backdoor in motion.
|Who could this be?|
|Mingling, but missing Clay|
|Will Meg win anything?|
|Shark wins riding the shark game|