|John is having a ball ... or a sphere|
Here are today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Boisterous Ballywumps:
- Becky has gotten on Meg's nerves.
- James told Meg that the way Becky treats her is how Vanessa treats him.
- It's Meg and James against the world!
- Or, at least, a portion thereof.
- They're both glad that Becky will be going on Thursday.
- It looks like we're probably going to have either a unanimous vote or close to it for her to go.
- Vanessa is very anti-Johnny Mac, but she just might "vote with the house" anyway.
- Julia would prefer to keep Becky this week, but will probably "vote with the house" to appease Liz.
- Steve advised Liz to proofread her HoH blog because BB doesn't. I'd say they probably check for content for legal reasons. But it's obvious reading some of these over the past few years that they do no editing for errors!
- When it was all said and done, Liz thinks she wrote "the cutest blog ever."
- The HoH camera came out and fun was had by all. Yawn.
- Lots of small talk once again. Liz lives at home while Julia shares an apartment with another sister. The others compared and contrasted the twins. They talked about probably not having jobs due to their BB absence from work. Becky thinks hers is secure.
- Which reminds me -- Becky says she's a store manager (Abercrombie and Fitch), yet in another conversation I heard her talking about earning overtime pay. Hmm. It would shock me if their store managers aren't salaried.
- They talked about fast food places, their cooking competition last night, bands and more. And more. I mean, even the sugar content in fruit.
- Not much game talk, though.
- Steve wondered if Meg is upset by him calling himself a New Yorker. He's from upstate New York. Meg said it doesn't bother her.
- It shouldn't. She's from New Jersey. Not even the NYC Metro area -- we're talking Collingswood, South Jersey, farms and such. She hasn't lived in NYC long at all.
- Hmm ... Steve told us that he wants James and Meg out before Vanessa. He also said (again) that he doesn't want to win HoH Thursday.
- But he's said he didn't want to win comps before and won them.
- On the other hand, Johnny Mac told Steve they need to get Vanessa out before James or Meg.
- Will Johnny Mac be able to convince Steve?
- Neither JM or Steve think Liz and Austin will be a thing outside of the house.
- There ya go!
|The mouse roars! (Or yawns)|
|Other than no shirt, what are those shorts?|
|She has a new hat|