|This isn't going quite how I planned|
Argh. I didn't file an update this morning because it was same-old, same-old. Both Vanessa and Becky nattering on and on for their own causes. Ack. But now I feel guilty. So here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Never-ending Loops of Talk:
- So, the original plan flipped and everyone knew about it except Shelli, Johnny Mac and Becky.
- Now they all know.
- Commence more scrambling.
- Shelli even talked to her nemesis James.
- There were no fisticuffs.
- No changed minds (yet) either.
- Shelli denied she'd go after them.
- No changed minds (yet).
- Becky is looking worse and worse. Kind of like a train hit her.
- Johnny Mac is getting caught in the crossfire. Now he's acting all kinds of sad and told both other sides of the house that he was a man without a team.
- Vanessa cannot understand why Jackie "hates" her, though.
- To be honest, I don't think the majority of them "love" her. I think it switched more because they fear Shelli more in comps.
- Steve remains conflicted. He can't tell both of them that they have the vote.
- "Oh, live feeders, what do I do?"
- I dunno, Steve. It might be best for you to win HoH and temporary safety.
- It's looking like just about everybody but Shelli has turned on Becky.
- The feeds went Jeffish for a while and it sounds like they saw videos of themselves on the Memory Wall. Study groups are breaking out. Hmm.
- And the beat goes on ...
|These twins are too LOUD|
|Big talk, little gameplay|
|One of us is out with a double eviction|
|What changed things?|
|Now I'm staying!|