|How I like Vanessa ... quiet|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Six Hamsters a'Scampering:
- Although the rules say you're not supposed to tell the nominees that they're going to be nominees, Steve all but blatantly told Austin and Liz they're going on the block.
- He actually explained his reasoning very well to Liz. He told her that, with as few people in the house as there are, it's becoming a numbers game -- the individuals will be trounced by the block of people if the block of people isn't broken up.
- He called out the individuals as himself, Johnny Mac and Vanessa and the block as Austwins.
- He promised that he wouldn't put both her and Julia on the block.
- He told Austin pretty much the same reasoning.
- Of course, this is what Vanessa wants him to do, yet her hands remain "unbloodied."
- But it's also the logical move at this point. Liz, nor Austin, have never been on the block, if memory serves. I know Austin hasn't, at least. I don't think Liz has.
- (The mind is the first thing you lose as you age!)
- This week, if the nominations are Austin and Liz, they only need two votes to vote one out -- Vanessa and Johnny Mac.
- If Julia wins the veto, one would come down and gum up the plans.
- If Austin or Liz win the veto and one gets saved, Julia would go up.
- Vanessa told Steve that Austin told Liz that he (Austin) is not the target.
- Meanwhile, Steve had already told Liz she's not the target.
- Steve thinks that just makes more ammo to get Austin out.
- I personally think, at this time, they need to get Austin out over a twin. Twins can be next. And next.
- Then Vanessa ... with a final two of Steve and Johnny Mac.
- Now, that would be a hoot!
- Liz cried. And cried. And cried.
- Her memory is short. Last week she mocked Meg for crying when put on the block with James.
- Julia is ticked and says that she doesn't want Johnny Mac to win because he's a dentist and will make so much money.
- I guess her memory is short, too. I remember them all sitting around discussing school. Johnny Mac has over $40,000 is student loans he pays yearly.
- Liz claims she's going to pull an Audrey this week.
- Liz is all upset also because Steven supposedly made her swear on her family that she wouldn't put him up and she thought it was reciprocal.
- Steve says he doesn't remember.
- The feeds have been blocked for a while now for nominations.
- I'm mindlessly typing while awaiting their return.
- They've played the same Jeffish highlights reel over and over again.
- Make it stop!
- Finally. Liz is bawling her eyes out, Austin (looking upset himself) is trying to comfort her.
- Liz and Austin on the block.
- Vanessa's dirty deeds done dirt cheap. But, at this time, it might be the best for Steve and John's games.
- It's a good thing Steve now has his teddy bear.
|And, Liz cried ...|