|Needs to win HoH this week|
Happy Labor Day, folks! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Workin' It:
- No brouhahas, no kerfuffles.
- Vanessa went to bed early.
- Liz and Austin secluded themselves for a long time leaving Julia to mingle with Steve and Johnny Mac.
- Julia was surprised when Johnny Mac told her that he was losing money by being in the house.
- She was thinking the stipend. For years it was $750 a week. I know in the past year or two it has been reported to have gone up to $1,000 a week. That would be gross, not net. That shouldn't be non-attainable for most college grads if they can get a job in the field in which they're qualified by degree. I guess if they're unemployed or underemployed, it's a lot. It's certainly not a fortune for a young dentist with huge college loans.
- Aw, Julia misses James.
- Maybe she'll see him in the jury house soon!
- Liz and Julia each smoked a cigarette. Liz kept saying how dizzy she was afterwards.
- What was in that cigarette?
- The twins think they get to decide which one goes to jury on Thursday.
- Liz is thinking that Julia might be the better chance to stay.
- Of course, they're assuming that the others will abide by their choice.
- Austin told Liz that she should be the one to stay.
- I guess we'll see what comes around when it comes around.
- Maybe Steve will name Vanessa the renom.
- Like that would happen!
- Vanessa told Austin that she thinks Steve would win if in the final two.
- They all turned in relatively early for them.
- Steve told us that he's skeptical of Vanessa, but the Austwins really need to be broken up.
- It's a numbers thing, y'see.
|Thinking of Liz and Austin?|
|Julia mingles with the boys|
|Austwins chess game|