|Walking the Backyard of Broken Dreams|
Well, this will be the last update until after the feeds blockage ending after tomorrow night's show. While the feeds shut down at noon here, it's 9am there and, unless BB wakes them up, they'll be asleep still when they go off. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Indecisive Incentivizing Indecisions:
- Obviously, the feeds are shutting down so that I can head into the city (NYC) to photostomp the Feast of San Genaro, sleep in tomorrow and celebrate my birthday without worrying about blogging BB live feeds!
- I know it must be all about me, not about them taping the eviction for tomorrow.
- Austin pumped Johnny Mac for the latest news and what Steve might have said to him.
- While JM was basically honest with Austin, telling him that he told Steve he needs to campaign and such, he didn't let on that there was any chance in heck that Steve would stay.
- Steve did try to campaign to Liz.
- That didn't go over well.
- But the HUGE NEWS is that Vanessa called Johnny Mac in for a talk and told him she wants to make a big move ... and get Austin out.
- She wants Johnny to vote to keep Steve, knowing Liz will vote to keep Austin. She will then break the tie and vote out Austin.
- Of course, this is Vanessa.
- It's subject to change.
- Of course, this is Johnny Mac.
- It's subject to weirdness.
- We will see.
- No matter what, I won't miss seeing Austin literally shoveling scrambled eggs into his mouth. He cooks up a half-dozen or so at a time, a few times a day and inhales them.
- No manners whatsoever.
- Whether he goes tomorrow or next week, he'll be off my monitor and TV screen forever more.
- Make sure you stop by tomorrow night 8pm ET for the show blog party!
|Shoveling down mass quantities of eggs|
|As long as I don't go up!|
|I need to win HoH. I need to win HoH.|
|Thinking of end game.|