|Thinking on his feet|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of It's the Final Countdown:
- Again, most of their time together was spent playing cards, eating and small talk.
- Except for Steve, that is.
- He was up a good portion of the night pacing the backyard, hammocking and talking to himself/us.
- He went over his whole strategy for the game.
- He went over his speech to evict Vanessa (if he wins Part Three).
- He went over all of the reasons he's done what he's done in the game.
- He all but explained the Meaning of Life and Everything.
- I'm sure Vanessa is also thinking out her final approach to the game.
- But she doesn't vocalize.
- Meanwhile, Steve has been pressuring Vanessa to commit to telling Liz that she won't take her to the final two.
- Vanessa hasn't/won't do so.
- Steve is wisely taking that as an indication that Vanessa would take Liz over him.
- So, he keeps studying and planning.
|Thinking on the hammock|
|Thinking while diagramming|