|Steve gives HoH room floors a shine|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of A Demented Dentist et al:
- Okay, so Liz and Austin are on the block.
- Austin is playing it all rational and such while Liz keeps crying.
- Now, we know that Austin is the real target out of the two.
- While the twins are an inseparable bond and should have been stopped when they realized there was a twin, not the best move right now.
- Of Austwins, Austin is the most "dangerous."
- No, not because of his size.
- I know from watching the after eviction interviews that everyone is brainwashed by his "great social game." They actually think others are doing HIS bidding.
- If he makes it to a final two with anyone, the jury will hand it to him!
- In actuality, it's all been Vanessa's moves.
- But, for Johnny Mac, Steve and Vanessa ... the best move right now is to send him to jury and worry about the twins later.
- Austin keeps going for the romance of it all with Liz ... on the block together with his love, good TV.
- Gag me now.
- He acts like he wants her to stay -- saying he would have fun with James in jury.
- The real hitch in it all is the veto.
- If Austin wins veto and saves himself, Julia would go up and Liz would never forgive him. If Liz wins veto, same scenario with Julia going up.
- So, I think they'll be going into the veto comp with neither of the two on the block wanting to win veto.
- That's good.
- Now, if Julia wins veto, it's likely Johnny Mac would go up.
- That's not as good as the twins would control the vote.
- Steve wants to work on Liz to get her to realize that neither she nor Julia are the target(s) this week.
- (That would be next week.)
- Lots of small talk and an early bedtime for them all.
- The PoV comp will be later today.
|Liz cries some more|
|Sitting pretty ... for now|