|The likely Final Three talk|
Well, instead of being down until merely the middle of the night here on the East Coast, the live feeds were down until almost dawn! Okay, about 5am ET they came up. Geez. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Scampering Scamperers:
- Vanessa chose a side despite her unwillingness to finally make up her mind.
- Steve and Johnny Mac are on the block.
- The big trip out of the house for Liz was a trip to an Ariana Grande show and hanging out with Frankie.
- Ick. Certainly not my cuppa!
- Liz chose Vanessa as her guest, not Austin. They apparently had to wear disguises because they're just that darn almost famous.
- Austin was jealous. Oh, not about Vanessa. He was just worried that other guys might have flirted with Liz.
- Not too controlling and creepy, right?
- Johnny Mac is the likely target this week because of more than a few reasons -- he was already evicted and came back, no one can really figure out what he'd do in different scenarios AND ... he went and told Liztin that he'd throw the veto to Austin if he would blow Vanessa's deal. Um. This isn't the time to be doing that stuff! Of course, Liz and Austin went running to Vanessa with that news!
- Meanwhile, Steve has his own downfalls in their eyes. (By "their" I mean the most likely Final Three -- Austin, Liz and Vanessa.) He has been sneaky at times, he gets nervous and tries to cover stuff up and they think he's too popular with the jury.
- Just a side note -- Austin needs to stop shoveling food so quickly into his mouth. It gets all over his bottom lip. Thankfully his facial hair doesn't grow that close to the lip. It's really poor manners and quite disgusting.
- A lot will hinge on the Power of Veto later today.
|On the block again|
|Dead man walking?|
|Ew, bottom lip grossness|