|I'm in the final five!|
Things did calm down some in the house. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Which Twin Goes to Jury:
- Austin is totally understanding about why he was put on the block along with Liz and why it's time the others split up Austwins.
- Sure, I doubt he wanted it to go down.
- But it makes sense as the numbers dwindle in the house -- not so much for him, but for the others vying for the win. They need to break up the solid block which makes up half the house right now.
- In between tears and hating on Austin, Liz knows it's the right thing for the others to do for their game.
- Julia is having a hard time grasping the idea, though. She just can't understand why they need to be broken up.
- Liz is still mad at Austin for not throwing the PoV comp to Julia so all three of them could be safe.
- However, Austin wanted the limelight. And, he got it. It comes with baggage.
- Austin made a heart-shaped chicken dish for the twins. They refused to eat it.
- After drinking some wine, listening to Vanessa's double-talk, trying to eavesdrop on Johnny Mac shouting in the Diary Room, the twins went to bed together ... no Austin allowed.
- The boyz hung out by the hot tub. I'm talking all three -- Steve, Johnny Mac and Austin.
- Aha! Austin admitted that the wrestling dropped him, telling him he doesn't have what it takes! HA! He said they didn't think he was funny enough, didn't have the right looks and used his injuries to drop him. HA!
- He honestly thinks that he's proved how entertaining, funny and athletic he is and they'll be begging him to come back into the fold.
- While Steve keeps turning to the camera (when he's alone) and telling us he's onto Vanessa, I doubt she'll be the renom.
- It's probably going to be Julia.
- And, as of right now, it looks like Julia will be the one to go.
- Both twins have fussed about how they're so over this show, this game, this house.
- I only wish Austin was going. He annoys me. And, it annoys me that if he makes the final two, he'll win.
- But it's not over until the fat lady sings ...
|How do I kill them all off with no blood?|
|Listening to Austin's delusions of grandeur|
|Why me? I hate Austin!|
|One of us is going home!|
|No room for Austin tonight!|