|Let's not tell them|
Sheesh, even when her conversations go on and on, I should hold off posting until they finish. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Ten Days to Go:
- Okay, by the time Johnny Mac and Vanessa stopped talking, the target changed to Steve.
- Why is that?
- After telling him a gazillion different scenarios and possible outcomes, Vanessa asked, "Which way are you leaning?"
- "To evict? Steve, for now anyway."
- Gah! They're still too dumb to break up the obvious couple!
- Going into the final four with a couple is just too risky, methinks.
- One wise thing they did is decide not to tell them ahead of time.
- "Heh-heh, why do people always tell? It's against the rules and everything, heh-heh," according to Johnny Mac.
- They still don't know, although they're guessing, that the schedule will switch up or speed up to get everything in by the finale date.
- Steve mentioned to Johnny Mac that no star ever got their start in BB.
- JM brought up Frankie. Steve told him that BB might have helped, but was not the root of his fame.
- Meanwhile, both Liz and Austin have visions of sugarplums and open doors throughout the land waiting for them when they get out.
- Ha. Only BB fans will know them and both have been unpopular with the online fans.
- That's all for now. Things could change again. We won't know until we know, I guess!
|I'm leaning towards evicting Steve|
|If we were BB2, we'd be out by now|
|Could I be going this week?|