|Will someone take her to the Final Two?|
They are stretching this out way too long! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Biding Time:
- Vanessa says her pain pills (from the comp the other night) make her feel loopy.
- I'm wondering if it all might be an act heading into the final part of the HoH on the live show Wednesday night.
- Due to Vanessa being loopy and napping a lot, Steve and Liz have spent a lot of time together.
- Steve keeps giving us hints that he's ready to turn on Vanessa if he wins the final HoH part.
- Lots and lots of small talk.
- BB gave them playing cards and Vanessa came to life.
- They also have the yard once again and will probably have it until Tuesday night or Wednesday morning when it will need to be set up for interviews.
- Thankfully, Steve won the second part of the HoH comp as there would be controversy had Liz won -- she told him that BB gave her a clue because she kept saying she wasn't in the house (Julia) when a certain comp answer happened. BB told her it was the one she won.
- Of course, that went to fish and we got blocked.
- Liz remains the main cook for the crowd.
- Well, they do say three's a crowd, right?
- Vanessa told Steve he's the most buff guy in the house.
- That's like when my father used to tell me I was his favorite daughter.
- Steve is the ONLY guy in the house now and I was the ONLY daughter.
- Not much game talk at all.
- Three more days of this.
|Brief foray for Mistress of Pain|
|Feels better with pain meds|
|Will he turn on Vanessa if he can?|
|Thankfully, usually has a shirt on|