|M&M strategy outlining|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Will They Flip the Vote or Not:
- Johnny Mac is really pushing Steve to flip the vote and keep Meg.
- He thinks, if they do, Meg and James won't put them on the block and will instead target Austliz and Vanessa.
- Of course, Johnny Mac didn't mention them targeting Vanessa to Vanessa.
- He might be goofy, but he's not dumb.
- When he talks to Vanessa about flipping, she acquiesces ... it would only work if they could push the idea that Austin was behind it to Liz.
- Eventually she brought it up to the twins that the only way Julia would be going home was if Austin approved it.
- Oh my.
- Vanessa told Liz that she can't tell Austin she said anything, but should go talk to him to make sure the vote won't flip on them.
- Meanwhile, after fussing about how mean James is, Julia told Liz that she thinks Austin is not the right guy for her -- she thinks he's mean and he's "sketching her out."
- Hey, he sketches me out every time I see him, too.
- James thinks Steve is working with Austin.
- I think it's time for Steve to decide with whom he's working. He can't work with them all when they are starting to work against each other!
- Heh. James said he doesn't know if he can be friends with Austin outside the house because he's too tall.
- Liz tells Austin that she'll never talk to him again (and other various threats) if Julia gets voted out this week.
- Steve and Johnny Mac talked more about flipping the vote.
- Steve is afraid that, if Meg stays, she and James will target him.
- Then he thought about how Austwins would probably put him and Johnny Mac up together on the block again.
- He sat alone figuring out final end games with a mix of hamsters portrayed by M&Ms.
- Y'know, there are hours to go to eviction as I write this, but things just might have turned around in Meg's favor.
- We'll see.
|Will things flip to keep her?|
|James and his indoor shades|
|We should vote out Julia|