|Chess with the enemy|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wonky wombats:
- A whole lotta nuthin' goin' down overnight.
- Steve realized that while he works his mind a lot, he's physically lazy. Five minutes of working out tires him.
- Vanessa thinks they should plan just in case this week is double eviction. She and Steve tried to figure out the timing of last season's double evictions.
- Vanessa also toyed with the idea of voting Julia out with Johnny Mac.
- I don't think Steve would go for that, though. He has a crush on her.
- So far, everyone has been thinking it should come next week.
- BB gave them alcohol.
- Of course, half the house can't drink it because they're Have Nots.
- Meg thinks Vanessa putting her up is personal, not strategy.
- Johnny Mac told Meg he's mad at them all for evicting him and would target Steve and Vanessa if he won HoH.
- Yeah, right.
- Austin and James agreed not to put each other up if they (one of them) win HoH.
- While I understand James wanting to vote out Vanessa, need I mention TWINS and a TWIN'S "BOYFRIEND" in the house?
- If the Austwins do make it to the final three, I guess they will have earned it.
|Johnny Mac and Meg hot tub it|
|Loyola wants their shirt back|
|Mingling at the hot tub|