|Shut it down, Steve!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Biding Time:
- For the most part, all has been amiable with little game talk.
- They've played cards together, cooked, eaten, had lots of small talk.
- BUT ... when there is actual game talk (about this season and the inevitable end of it), somehow it's always Vanessa.
- Vanessa talking to Steve.
- Vanessa talking to Liz.
- But never at the same time.
- Vanessa had an extended talk with Liz, pointing out how Steve has betrayed her and, while she likes him as a friend, he's not worthy of the win.
- She's had similar talks with Steve about Liz, pointing out all the reasons Liz shouldn't win.
- She has promised them both the final two and told them not to tell the other.
- She's promised them both the final two and told them if they hear anything different, it's because she had to say it.
- Her reasons? (That is, as far as I can tell.) -- She obviously wants Steve to take her to the final two if he wins Part Three. Plus, if it's not HER choice ... she probably thinks she will have Liz, Julia and Austin in her corner in the jury.
- And, if she (Vanessa) wins Part Three, she can have her choice and I think she thinks that she has a better chance against Liz in the final two. She will then point out all the flaws in Steve's game and betrayals to the jury.
- However, the problem with Vanessa is that she is hard to read. She doesn't talk to US. Over the season, I've kind of figured out what she'll do. But it's still tough. I can never say for sure what's going on in her mind.
- On the other hand, Steve does talk to US (or, to himself) a lot. We know that he's planning on dumping Vanessa if he wins Part Three. So far, he's been covering it well with both Vanessa and Liz. He's made no promises to Liz and Vanessa thinks he'll never choose Liz over her.
- And on it goes ...
|Play your cards right, Liz|
|Yes, Liz. There's a camera there.|
|If she wins Part Three, she should win|
|If he wins Part Three, he needs to carry through on his plans|