|Meeting of the minds|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Scampering Hamsters:
- Yes, I'm going to start off with yesterday morning. I had posting issues yesterday.
- Johnny Mac told Vanessa that he told Meg if he got HoH he'd target Steve and her (Vanessa). Now, that was just to make Meg (and James) think that.
- Vanessa and Johnny Mac tried to go over what events happened on what days in prep for a comp. They don't know that comp will happen, but they want to be prepared.
- They're not.
- The Gronk parties are all a jumble in their Gronked-Out minds.
- Johnny Mac wants to throw the HoH and Vanessa wants Steve to win. Of course, that would put the "blood on his hands" and lessen any likability with the jury for Steve.
- Vanessa got the HoH camera and the usual posed photos went down.
- Julia, the unwilling pawn, is worried the vote might flip and she might go home.
- Of course, she would blame that on Steve.
- Poor Steve. I think they guy seems to be the easy scapegoat for them all.
- Lots of napping went down on and off all day and evening. They've actually been turning in earlier in the evenings -- no dawn greetings as of late. I don't know how they can sleep so much!
- Vanessa and Austin talked about Steve and Johnny Mac. Austin thinks they can get JM to work with them. Vanessa said it would be better to take out Steve and work with JM. According to her, they have to get rid of Steve soon because he'll win all the comps.
- Huh. There goes Steve again!
- Of course, Austin has no clue that JM, Steve and Vanessa are all working together.
- And, Steve and Vanessa have had a final two pact for some weeks now.
- But, when you think about it, while Steve can work with her to get her to her goal, she probably doesn't want to be in a final two with him. He just might win! Her actual best bet in a final two (of those left in the house) would be Julia -- a latecomer who doesn't win much of anything and is tainted by Austwins. Either her or Johnny Mac -- evicted once and none of them can figure him out, Enigma Man.
- Vanessa worked on trying to spin things to vote out Julia this week. That, of course, would be blamed on Steve. It would alienate Steve from many and she could play innocent.
- Lots of talk about who they'd nominate if they won HoH.
- We'll just see about that.
- Right now I think Meg will still be evicted although Julia might be in a bit of danger. I doubt that will come to fruition, though.
- I could be wrong.
|I shouldn't be on the block|
|Shoveling down the slop|
|Kid in the pool|
|Late night meeting|