|The twins pack|
Oh, I'm so ready for tomorrow night to get this thing moving along! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of One Twin to Go:
- Although they spent some time in the yard, it was shut down rather early to prep for tomorrow's HoH comp.
- Of course, if they got up at a decent time in the morning, they could have enjoyed the amenities longer.
- Even though they're going to bed earlier these days, they still sleep about 18 hours a day like cats.
- The twins brought way too much stuff into the house! To give them credit, with the exception of the Loyola shirts, they don't wear the same things all the time. There has to be over a dozen bathing suits between them.
- Maybe two dozen.
- They both packed up everything and Julia vowed to make Meg give her back her little Zingbot robot.
- Austin claims that he saw her take it, but didn't realize what she was doing at the time.
- I didn't see her do it. I don't think the evidence would hold up in a court of law.
- The twins talked for some time about Vanessa and how she's been playing them all.
- Well, duh.
- It now seems like they've decided Julia (once again) would be the twin voted out.
- We'll see how Vanessa and Johnny Mac go along with that ... or not.
- Julia is thinking of blowing up Vanessa's game to Johnny Mac as she goes out the door.
- I know Steve and Johnny Mac have talked about Vanessa. But it's hard to read Johnny Mac and how much he may or may not realize Vanessa is everybody's final two deal.
- Julia became the reincarnation of Audrey, draping herself in sunglasses and the grey blanket.
- However, she did it jokingly, not quite as bizarre as the original.
- The kitchen ants have had enough of this group of hamsters. They marched into the freezer and committed mass suicide.
- That's about it for now.
|Johnny Mac awaits the yard closing|
|Jus' hangin' out|
|They're onto her, yet she remains|
|Julia calls up her inner Audrey|