|Bein' a goof|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Move Along, Nothing to See Here:
- See the renom was already known before the PoV ceremony, the twin tears subsided for most of the day, just a few intermittent bouts. That is, after an extended bout of crying as they (the twins themselves) decided who should go home. Like it's their decision, y'know.
- Austin, who fancies himself as an aspiring comedian, actually made me smile at one point today.
- Yep, you heard me.
- He was cooking and told the the twins there were ants all over the spoon-uhhh.
- Of course, that humor would only fly in the BB17 environment.
- Today was a whole lotta nuthin' going on -- excercise, pool playing, lounging about, talking about how hot it is ... and such.
- I wonder why they didn't get a grill this year. No tie-dyed shirts, no dollar store toys. Hmm.
- Steve told us he trusts Johnny Mac more than he trusts Vanessa.
- Well, that's smart.
- The BB voice actually told Austin (over the PA system) that he didn't wash his hands after using the bathroom.
- Of course, I saw one of the twins biting her nails as she prepared food.
- BB gave them alcohol. They either hope to pep them up or poop them out, I guess.
- Get braced for this one ... Johnny Mac is planning on returning to school to get his orthodontist certification.
- Braced, orthodontist ... get it?
- Okay, I'm bored.
- Vanessa told Steve she would put up Austin and Julia if she wins HoH.
- That tells me two things -- they will keep Julia this week and Vanessa has no plans to win HoH.
- That's it for now.
|You can't hide|
|Lovin' a teddy|
|We're on the block-uhh|
|Claws. I tell ya. She's got claws.|