Wake up and smell the hamsters! Ew. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dubious Deals:
- Steve proposed a deal with Liz that if he and Vanessa are on the block and she (if HoH) has to break a tie, she'd vote for him.
- She agreed.
- But she told Julia and Austin she has no intention of doing so.
- Austin also agreed and claimed he controls Liz's actions in the game, so it's all good.
- He also has no intention of honoring the deal or getting Liz to honor it.
- But, he did point out that maybe Steve would vote Vanessa out if Liz and Vanessa were on the block and he (Steve) was the sole vote. That is, if he thought he had a deal with Liz.
- Doesn't he have a deal with Vanessa?
- The twins are acting like they've never been separated since birth.
- They don't live together in real life.
- They'll live.
- Julia said when she first saw Meg's Memory Wall photo, she thought Meg had to be really old ... like in her 30s or 40s.
- I'll be happy when one twin is out. They're way too loud when they're together. They randomly scream much too often.
- Austin promised to keep Steve next week if he's on the block with anyone other than Liz.
- Meanwhile, Steve lied to him and told him that Vanessa had nothing going with Johnny Mac -- the only reason she didn't put JM on the block is because she wanted to be sure Meg got evicted.
- Steve and Julia roughhoused, Liz and Julia taking Steve's stuff and him trying to get it back.
- They played PotBall.
- Austin told a ghost story to the twins.
- He needs to keep his day job; he's no writer.
- He doesn't have a day job!
- Steve, alone in the HoH room, said he deliberately kept Austwins up late so they'd be tired for the HoH comp.
- Vanessa and Johnny Mac turned in early.
- Steve was up latest of all. But, then again, he can't compete.
- It still looks like they're going to be foolish enough to send Julia home instead of Liz.
|Twins beating on Steve|