|What will I do?|
September 11 -- a day we'll never forget. Fourteen years have passed and the wounds don't heal. But, life does go on.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Indecisive Decisions:
- As you know from the HoH comp update post previous to this, Vanessa won HoH with Johnny Mac on her heels and Austin not far behind. Liz was so far behind the others that she took the luxury prize when she got egg #4 across.
- We don't know what that prize is yet. But, we can predict that if she can take a guest, she'll take Austin.
- Although Vanessa kept saying she didn't want to win before the comp, she said paranoia took over and she didn't want the chance Austin would win if Johnny Mac dropped an egg.
- Paranoia? Vanessa? You don't say!
- The Vanessa rounds were all about "incentives" and how Vanessa is "incentivized."
- I'm tired of that word this season. It can go away like the old "that's what she said" of a past season.
- In talking to Austin/Liz, she told them in the long run a bit of what they wanted to hear, but also confronted them with various betrayals (real and perceived) by Austin.
- In talking with Steve, she also brought up what she thought were some moments of weakness against her in his game, yet told him a lot of what he wanted to hear.
- In talking to Johnny Mac, she didn't mention betrayals and seems to be favoring him.
- With him, she talked about maybe putting up one from each side (for example - Austin and Steve) and letting the chips fall where they may.
- But the hitch is that only two people vote this week -- in her scenario, Johnny Mac and Liz would vote. Normally, Liz would keep Austin, JM would keep Steve. Vanessa asked Johnny Mac if he'd vote the way she tells him. He agreed.
- If she puts up one from each side and the other from each side votes their buddy, Vanessa would be the tiebreaker.
- She'd have to make up her mind.
- Oh noes!
- Then Steve comes in and Vanessa confides in him about all the bad points from her talk with Johnny Mac.
- I do get the feeling that she's leaning more into going forward with Steve and Johnny rather than Liz and Austin.
- She claims to be in the middle of two couples -- Austwin and Rockstars.
- The Have Not room is shut down and some sort of construction is going on inside.
- They're also on an inside lockdown the house, so something is going on in the yard.
- There's a ticker going across the top of the feeds screen saying they will pause from 9:45am PST to 11:30pm PST. I would guess for 9/11, but I question the times. Unrelated, wouldn't be Daylight time, not Standard? Second, could it be 11:30am, not 11:30pm? The times just aren't making sense. I suppose it could be all day. I guess we'll find out.
- Back to Steve and Vanessa, they crunch numbers and scenarios.
- Now it's to Austin and Vanessa. She mocks her talk with Johnny Mac to him, telling him that JM said he hates him all and she will never win more than second place.
- Maybe she is with him.
- Heck, I have no clue what she's going to do. Every other time we've known clearly from the get-go who she wants out. This time the future is cloudy.
- I personally think she needs to get rid of Austin first as he's the most popular with everyone else in the house. But I'm privy to more private conversations and evicted hamster interviews than she is.
- At this point, he would need to go first. Then Liz. Then it's a toss-up between Johnny Mac and Steve because they both have detractors on the jury.
- But now, in her talk with Austin, it looks like Johnny Mac will be her target to go, then Steve.
- I guess we'll find out later today (or real late tonight if the scrolling marque is right time-wise).
- This will go 'round in circles until nominations.
- I'm getting dizzy.
- Maybe I should go bowling.
|Steve overlooks all the quiet|
|Making the rounds|
|Making the rounds|
|Are those times right?|
|Maybe I'll put up one from each side|