|What the heck has happened?|
Things didn't go quite as planned. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Tears, Fears and False Veneers:
- The hamsters, despite an early bedtime for them, slept in until past noon.
- Then it was time to awaken for the PoV comp.
- Poor little hamsters.
- Oh my. The feeds came back with Steve in a green tutu, Johnny Mac in a yellow tutu and Austin wearing the veto necklace.
- Yes, you heard me. Austin. Veto necklace.
- The twins are crying.
- Vanessa is crying.
- Vanessa and the twins are crying together.
- It's a wonder Steve isn't vomiting.
- The twins are mad because they think Austin should have thrown the comp to Julia, thus ensuring all three would be safe.
- Austin is blaming everything on Vanessa.
- It seems they had to pick each other in the comp and there was also spinning involved (which did in Steve).
- Austin admitted that he overreacted (to winning the veto?) but claims it was "good TV."
- Trust me, Austin -- NOTHING you do is "good TV."
- Except, perhaps, when you eventually get off my TV, out of my life and cease haunting my nightmares that something's gone rancid in that ponytail beard.
- Liz supposedly cheered Austin's win without thinking that they had discussed how Julia would go on the block if one of them won veto and saved him/herself.
- When Liz realizes that, both she and Julia turn on Austin.
- Austin told Johnny Mac they need to get Vanessa out.
- Steve's tummy hurts.
- Austin, Liz and Julia want to throw Vanessa under the bus to Steve so Vanessa will be the renom.
- Johnny Mac is just sort of hanging out, all secure from the kerfuffles all around him.
- Liz claims she can't stand to even look at Austin.
- Good. I don't want to see them looking at each other either.
- Vanessa ran around crying to whoever would listen to her -- the twins, the twins separately, Austin ... damage control in high gear.
- Too bad I'm not really seeing real tears from her.
- Steve seems to be having second thoughts about Vanessa and told us her stories don't add up.
- But, of course, I have no faith that Steve will turn on her and think for himself.
- Oh, geez. Jessie Godderz hosted the comp. Ew. Him and Austin will be together on my television screen. Ew! Ew!
- Austin tried to lay a guilt trip on Liz -- how he ruined his life and left his girlfriend for her.
- She doesn't want to hear it.
- "Hey, it's a game. Sometimes you get evicted," says Johnny Mac.
- It really doesn't help that Austin keeps bragging about the comp and wore that PoV necklace forever!
- Liz and Julia hit up Steve's HoH wine and trashtalked Austin.
- Meanwhile, Austin, Johnny Mac and Steve are drinking more wine in the kitchen.
- What we have here is one fine kettle of fish ... I'd say the fish just might be piranhas.
- They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
- I would think that Julia will be the renom when Austin wins veto.
- But it should be a traumatic (for them) two days until the veto meeting.
|I am SO OVER this game-uhh!|
|Trying to do damage control|
|Mr. PoV PTB (Ponytail Beard) Ew.|