|I couldn't play! I had NO CONTROL!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Final Six (and TWINS are still in the house):
- Vanessa, the only one not to compete in the first HOH comp on the live show and the veto, fussed that she had no control and felt helpless.
- In the wait for the second HoH comp, there was napping, fretting and reviewing house happenings study prep.
- They had to pack James's stuff up which was fairly easy as he was mostly already packed (in solidarity with Meg and all, y'see).
- Liz, in a moment of kindness, shouted out to Julia that she was giving James Julia's cat hat which he abducted early in the season.
- Steve muttered that the twins were idiots and should have sent home John. That's because he and John (and Vanessa) will team up to rid the house of them.
- Of course, the smarter move would have never to have let twins in the house in the first place.
- The plan is for Johnny Mac to throw Steve the HoH comp, but not until after Austin and Julia are out.
- Austin told Vanessa that Johnny Mac told him that Steve and her (Vanessa) would be his nominations if he wins HoH.
- Mr. Ponytail Beard bought that one hook, line and sinker.
- Vanessa hinted that Austin should throw the comp.
- Now, he balks at that.
- Austwins and Vanessa talked about how Steve and Johnny Mac have to go up if one of them wins HoH.
- The HoH comp was baseball themed which was about as much info as we got before Jeffish kicked in.
- And, looky here ... Steven won HoH!
- Maybe the plans that Steve, Vanessa and Johnny Mac had for ridding the house of Austwins might come to fruition!
- Vanessa is already covering her jury bases -- she told Julia she's sure Steve won't put Johnny Mac up as she thinks they must have some kind of final two deal or something.
- Austin thinks "mathwise" it would make no sense to put him (Austin) up.
- The twins, of course, think that Steve's totally in with their group.
- Sans Austin, the twins think they're good and think it might be time for Austin to go on the block.
- Liz got her HoH basket, but the wait for Steve's HoH room reveal lasted into the wee hours.
- Steve commented on how his day which started vomiting in the sink (nerves) has gotten better and better.
- Liz got a letter from her mother in her basket. Steve told her he misses his mother.
- Julia and Steve talked about how loud the applause was for both Meg and James. They think Jason's applause was the loudest, though.
- With the decision for nominees, the only issue is which combination of Austwins to put on the block.
- Steve had shaken hands with the twins well before this and said they were safe.
- He told Austin tonight that he's safe.
- Yeah, right.
- Austin told Steve his biggest worry is that if the twins go on the block and one wins veto, he (Austin) will go up.
- I'd say it's about time for Austin to go on the block! What do you think?
- Austin is willing to sacrifice Julia and go into a final three with Steve and Liz.
- Isn't that so giving of him?
- He claims he would throw the final HoH.
- Yeah, right. Keep on talkin' ponytail beard.
- And on and on he went. I almost thought he was morphing into Vanessa. He offered both twins to save his own butt in the game.
- Meanwhile, elsewhere in the house, the twins think Austin is probably throwing them under the bus to save his own butt.
- Austin went told the twins that Steve had promised both Johnny Mac and Vanessa safety, so two of the three of them would have to go up.
- Finally, Steve got his room. He didn't get a letter from his mother -- it was from his father. He got a teddy bear.
- Johnny Mac and Steve talked -- JM thinks it's better to get rid of Austin than Liz.
- Vanessa talked Julia into proposing a deal with Steve that if he puts Liz and Austin on the block and she (Julia) wins veto, she won't play it.
- Let's see if she buys that one.
- Gulp. She does! She goes to Steve with it!
- Let's see if she keeps her word if it comes down to that.
- Nominations later today ...
|Oh my, little Steven is HoH|
|Everybody but ...|
|Willing to give up a twin|
|What's taking so longgguhh?|
|Long time waiting, nothing special HoH room|