|Big wheels keep on turnin'|
Sunday isn't necessarily Funday in the BB House. It's more like Nap More Than Usual Day. Nonetheless, here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Exercising Egos:
- The hate for Austin didn't last long. Liz is back with him.
- They deserve each other.
- Liz is whacked. She complimented the chicken he made for her despite the fact it had ants in it and likes that (he hasn't been out of bed) his fingers smell like garlic.
- Why would his fingers smell like garlic while in bed nowhere near the kitchen in either time or space?
- Lots of exercising in the backyard today.
- Lots of napping.
- Lots of ants in the kitchen.
- And, they're out of Raid-uhhhh!
- Lots of small talk.
- Lots of yawns.
- Little game talk going on today. Johnny Mac said he'd vote whichever way the twins want.
- Keep in mind that, technically, Austin is still on the block with Liz.
- But everyone knows that Julia will go up in his place.
- And, it looks like Julia will probably go home although it would be smarter to take out Liz at the point.
- We'll see.
|Ew, back together again|
|Ants-uuh! It's an infestation-uhhh!|
|A hamster is indeed a rodent|